Sunday, November 14, 2010

Kellan's First Birthday Block Party

The adorable invite "Join Us For Some Birthday Fun Our Little Boy Is Turning One" - All thanks to Poochie Prints!!!
Welcome to Kellan's Backyard Party - how about that for mid-Nov!
The Spread
Birthday Boy with his first birthday cake
Make a wish bug!
Kellan's first piece of cake
Need a little help getting started?
I guess he figured it out!
Delicious and SO MUCH FUN!
Who's the birthday prince? It's ME, It's ME!
Only casualty was my new gorgeous red sweater from Grammy!
I LOVE my Grammy and have had the BEST visit with her in the world!! We could NOT have pulled this off without her here, THANK YOU THANK YOU FROM ALL OF US!
Wardrobe change and one more bite of cake for the birthday boy!!!
This is FUN! I LOVE being the center of attention!
Three cheers for birthday celebrations
Meredith sandwich
CMO is tuckered out and ready to go home
Drew, Will, Storm, Eli & Kellan in the clutch ball pit from Erica!
Storm, Hudson, Layla and Kellan chillin' on the playmat
Special guest - Great Aunt Joannie! What a TREAT!
Cousin Brady & Miguel
Need i mention how much of a HIT the ball pit was with the kiddos? I HIGHLY recommend this for other kid parties.
Kellan and best bud Storm stylin' as usual
My one year old son, hard to believe how lucky we are!
Whos' the cutest boy in the world? MEEEE!!!
Everyone is leaving my party which means the party is over which makes this birthday boy very thad :( What a CLASSIC shot!




No comments:

Post a Comment