Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I wanted to take this opportunity to say a few words.

To my mom,
I am truly the most blessed little girl to have been given as amazing, loving, generous, supportive and fun of a mother as you. Thank you a million times over again for all that you have done and continue to do with and for us in our lives. Every gesture is noticed and appreciated ALWAYS! We'll see you soon in SF for your true gift this year - another grand-daughter!!!

To my mother-in-law,
How could i have hit the jackpot twice? What an embarassment of riches. I love how close we've become and cherish your friendship, love and support. Right back at'cha ALWAYS! We also look forward to your visit out west to meet and bond with your second grand-daughter.

To my sister, my sister-in-law and best friends whom i love dearly and continue to watch set the bar on what it means to be a selfless, compassionate, patient, loving mother...CHEERS TO YOU FOR PAVING THE WAY!

Lots of love and gratitude to you and all the amazing women in your lives,
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment