Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Last Supper in Cow Hollow

We went to ROAM for burgers and fries tonight for our last supper since we didn't have any utensils or dishes to use at home.

Here's a picture of daddy & Kellan coloring with crayons
Chow time
Topped off with a milk shake - YUM!
The last bedtime routine begins in my first ever room with snuggles from all my friends (Gerry, Monsieur Bear, Murdock & Moo Moo)!
Time to brush my teeth and read some bedtime stories - Peedie or PPPPPPP as Kellan calls him is a current favorite, as is Ollie, Goodnight Moon & Einstein Alphabet books!
What an amazing run....thanks for all the memories: my hummingbirds, my backyard adventures learning about herb gardens, flowers, trees, birds and grass, my stroller rides to my favorite park (Buena Vista), tuesday mornings perched at the front window watching the garbage trucks go down the street, my morning breakfast walks to Union street, my unbelieveably fun times in the back yard in the plastic ball pit, my visits to greet the neighbors flowers, etc.
With that, so long, farewell......

No comments:

Post a Comment